Exhibitors must be BOMA members to exhibit at this highly-effective speed networking event! Meeting new people and building relationships is a sure-fire way of ensuring that your business will continue to grow.The first two chairs with your hightop are complementary (need to be requested, otherwise no chairs will be at your tabletop) any additional chairs are $25 each up to 4 chairs maximum. Each tabletop includes two (2) complimentary exhibitor registration badges any additional badges up to 4 people maximum are $25 each.
How it works
You have two minutes to make your pitch, make a connection, and make the most of your time with a group of Principal BOMA members! No need to make the “hard sell” in this format, it’s all about first impressions with quick & concise introductions. Remember you have two minutes of valuable face time…make those minutes count!
1. 30 Second: Elevator pitch.
2. One (1) Minute: Meet & greet with the group
a. Promotional & marketing handouts.
b. If you’re raffling off prizes, this is the time to collect those business cards!
c· Please let the BOMA staff know who the winner is and the prize. The speed networking committee co-chairs will announce the winners.
d. Get to know your Principal members.
3. 30 Second: Wrap up & follow up - When you hear the bell, attendees will rotate to next table.
a. Wrap up the conversation with the group and prepare for the next group.
b. If any guests from the group deserve additional time:
· Secure a follow up call or email.
· Ask to speak directly after the networking session ends.
4. Pre & Post Event
a. Please have your tabletop set up and be ready before 2:30 p.m. The event area will be open and available for you to set up at 12:00 p.m. on the same day as the event.
b. Please do not tear down your exhibit until after 6:00 p.m.
Schedule of Events
- 12:00- 2:30 p.m. - Exhibitor Move-In
- 3:00 - 3:30 p.m. - Bar and Registration
- 3:30 - 5:00 p.m. - Speed Networking with Principal Members
- 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Happy Hour and Prize Drawings
- 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. - Breakdown Exhibit Area
There is a parking garage located at the building, parking will be validated at the event.