Denver Metro BOMA is an authorized provider of BOMI International’s high-quality, advanced education programs. BOMI International, founded in 1970, is an independent, not-for-profit organization dedicated to training professionals in the commercial property management and facility management industries. BOMI International develops specialized courses and comprehensive designation programs for property managers, facility managers, and building engineers and technicians. Visit www.bomi.org for complete updates and information.
When registering for a class that is not onsite with Denver Metro BOMA, please click HERE to look at a listing of all the classes that are offered through BOMI International online.
If you register here, Denver Metro BOMA receives credit through BOMI International.
2017 BOMI Course Schedule in Denver
- Real Estate Investment and Finance
- Instructor: Joe Havey, CEM, MS RECM, LEED AP, RPA, FMA, SMA with E Cube
- Class Dates: 5 Mondays - 3/13, 3/20, 3/27, 4/3, and 4/10
- Class Time: 3:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Location: 1600 Broadway Ste. 550 (5th Floor Conference Room)
- The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part I
- Instructor: John Whitlock, RPA with LBA Realty
- Class Dates: (3 Mondays) - 9/11, 9/18 and 9/25
- Time: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Colorado State Bank Building - 1600 Broadway Suite 550 (5th Floor Conference Room)
- Ethics is Good Business Short Course
- Instructor: Judy Purviance-Anderson, RPA with Cushman and Wakefield of Colorado
- Class Dates: October 19, 2017
- Time: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: TBD
BOMI Designation Programs
A BOMI International designation is considered a symbol of excellence throughout the property and facility management industry. It verifies that you have the professional skills and experience required to perform at the highest level.
BOMI International offers five Professional Designation Programs:
BOMI Certification Programs
The BOMI International certificate program ideal for students who are new to the commercial real estate industry or are upgrading their skills, the certificate program provides credit for academic accomplishments and is good way to begin your journey toward a BOMI International designation.
Continuing Professional Development
The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program requires RPA, FMA, and SMA graduates to acquire 18 points of continuing education credit every three years in order to maintain active status of their designation.
RPA Experience Requirement
To earn the Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation, candidates are required to demonstrate three years of verifiable property management experience. This policy ensures that people awarded the RPA are high-caliber, well trained professionals—experienced in real property management. It's called the RPA Experience Requirement, and it's one of the many reasons that the RPA carries so much respect in the industry.
2016 BOMA Educational Scholarships
Scholarships are granted annually to qualifying candidates taking classroom courses in any of the following programs: Real Property Administrator (RPA), Facilities Management Administrator (FMA) Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA).
Frequently Asked Questions
Course Delivery Options
As a BOMI International student, you have the option to study in a way that is most convenient for you and your learning style. Check out the options below to find the best course delivery method for your education:
- Instructor-Led Classroom
- Corporate Onsite Instruction
- Accelerated Review/ Semester-Length Classroom