Plan to Enter Your Building Today!
The 2017-2018 TOBY Awards Competition
The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) Awards are the most prestigious and comprehensive programs of their kind in the commercial real estate industry recognizing quality in buildings and rewarding excellence in building management.
During the competitions, all facets of a building's operations are thoroughly evaluated. Buildings are judged on everything from community involvement and site management to environmental and "green" policies and procedures.
To enter your building into the TOBY competition, download and complete the Entry Form and send to email@example.com.
ENTRY FEE AND DEADLINE
- $300 for each submitted entry
- Submit the Entry Form and entry fee to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Denver Metro BOMA 1600 Broadway, Suite 650, Denver, CO 80202
- Entry Deadline is Wednesday, July 26, 2017
TOBY BUILDING ENTRY TRAINING SESSION
- When: Friday, June 16, 2017
- Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Conference call meeting or to attend in person, please join us at 1600 Broadway, Suite 650 in the BOMA Conference Room.
- Instructors: Jeani McDowell with Cushman and Wakefield of Colorado and Wendy Williams with Vector Property Services
There will be a short presentation on the TOBY Awards Program and the judging process. Former TOBY winners will be present to answer any questions you might have about entering your building.
LEVELS OF COMPETITION
The competition consists of three levels. The competition begins at the Denver Metro BOMA local association level, winning entries advance from there to the regional level and, finally, regional winners advance to the international level. The international TOBY Awards will be presented at the BOMA International Conference in Nashville, TN, June 27, 2017.